MIIEDU Second Year Course
You're On Your Way! Nine More Courses And You Will Have Earned An Additional 30 Credit Hours For An Associate Of Ministry! Way To Go!!!!Enroll in Course
WAIT! ONLY ENROLL IN THIS COURSE IF YOU HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THE FIRST YEAR! If you have not taken the first year of MIIEDU then ==>>CLICK HERE<<==
Welcome to the Second Year of the MIIEDU Associate of Ministry Program. We're so glad you chose to keep moving forward with your training! Way to go!
In this course, your relationship and fellowship with God will grow, allowing God more liberty to use you as a vessel of honor.
You will learn how to conduct ministry business along with governing the local Church in a Biblical manner. Enjoy your growth in Spirit and in truth, as you commit to 42 weeks of study. The knowledge you gain from this course will help you fulfill your destiny. (Since you are corresponding the course, feel free to work at your own pace.)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Weeks 18 - 21 Blessings of the Overcomer I
1. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His sinless life, His miracles, His shed Blood, His atoning death for us on the cross, so that we might be saved and forgiven of all sin, and His resurrection from the dead.
4. We believe in salvation by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit in people today, including the conviction of sin, revealing Christ and showing things to come.
6. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and the God-given ability to speak in spiritual languages.
7. We believe in the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit operating in the Body of Christ today.
8. We believe in the Biblical practices of baptism in water, the Lord's Supper, foot washing, laying on of hands, and anointing with oil.
9. We believe that there is one Church of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in fellowship among all true believers and Church bodies.
10. We believe in the Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
11. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
12. We believe in the power of God to heal, deliver, and restore man in his spirit, soul, and body.
13. We believe in the giving of tithes, offerings, and alms as part of our new covenant.
14. We believe in church government to handle the business of the Church and for a covering protection of the local Church Body.
15. We believe in the believer's ability to hear the Voice of God and the ability to be led by God's Spirit.
16. We believe in justification and righteousness by faith in Jesus Christ, and the infusion of the character of God into believers as they walk in love.
StartWatch Video - The Gifts and Beyond Taught by Dr. Tony Slay
StartHomework Assignments - The Gifts and Beyond
StartLesson - The Gifts and Beyond Lesson 1
StartLesson - The Gifts and Beyond Lesson 2
StartLesson - The Gifts and Beyond Lesson 3
StartQuiz - The Gifts and Beyond Lessons 1-3
StartLesson - The Gifts and Beyond Lesson 4
StartLesson - The Gifts and Beyond Lesson 5
StartLesson - The Gifts and Beyond Lesson 6
StartQuiz - The Gifts and Beyond Lessons 4-6
StartLesson - The Gifts and Beyond Lesson 7
StartLesson - The Gifts and Beyond Lesson 8
StartLesson - The Gifts and Beyond Lesson 9
StartLesson - The Gifts and Beyond Lesson 10
StartQuiz - The Gifts and Beyond Lessons 7-10